hair colouring at revive
When it comes to hair colouring at Revive Hair & Beauty, we have a huge passion for keeping your hair strong and healthy with a beautiful shine. That’s why we use both the milk_shake and MOOD hair colour ranges for all our colouring services at Revive. Whether its balayage, highlights, lowlights, root blending or a complete colour transformation. The colour products that we use are deeply nourishing to support both the condition as well as the strength of your hair.
Milk-shake creative colour results are guaranteed by:
- Milk proteins with a replenishing action
- Sunflower seed oil with an emollient action that gives manageability
- Natural honey with soothing protection actions for the scalp and conditioning for the hair shaft
- Blueberry extract with an antioxidant and protective action
- Conditioning and hydrating agents that give softness and manageability
- Amino acid complex plant keratin with 18 amino acids from wheat and soy with a nourishing action that strengthens the hair, improving the structure of the hair for healthy, vibrant shine
- UV filters with protective anti colour fading action.
MOOD colours guarantee reliability, hair brightness, superb hair condition and perfect grey coverage. MOOD uses the latest in micro pigment technology which penetrates deep inside the hair structure to ensure a high resistance to colour fade. MOOD contains chamomile and hammamelis to soothe the scalp and prevent irritation and it also contains less amonia than other brands which means less cuticle damage and superior hair condition.
Please note that a patch test will be required if you haven’t had a colour service with us within the last 6 months.
Please note: If you have not had a patch test in the last 6 months at this salon, a patch test may be required 48 hours prior to your appointment. Please contact the salon to arrange this.
It may also be necessary to carry out some suitability tests on your hair before proceeding with a lightening service. This will ensure optimal results and the safety of your hair. Therefore, services may not go ahead if your hair is not suitable for lightening safely.
Ready to book your appointment? Booking with us is simple, you can give us a call on 01412372492 or you can click here to quickly and easily book with us online 24/7.
Call Us 01412372492